Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sunday July 28th we rode from New Waterford to Washington Pennslyvania. For the first time in a week we went a whole day without rain. It also gave me a chance to go to a Verizon store to get my phone fixed. It had been two days since I could make a call. Long story made short is Smartphone dead they are sending a new one to Sacramento and they gave me a simple phone to use until I get home. Sonow
 I have to borrow some ones computer to post here. Pennslyvania is the most beautiful state we have been to. Everything is green and lush.There are beautiful valleys and some steep up hill rides and some even better downhills. Also things and places are old here.Going through a small town and seeing a church built in 1813 is very cool. You definately get a sense of history here.

No comments:

Post a Comment